Welcome and thank you for visiting! Please know the BIC Team cares about those affected by brain injury. You don't have to be alone in your new reality. BIC's goal is to help you get connected to those who can help you and those who understand what you are dealing with after a brain injury.
If this is your first time visiting the BIC website, you may want to select the YES at the end of the following sentence(s) that applies to you:
- I have been diagnosed with a brain injury.
- I suspect I may have a brain injury, but I have NOT been diagnosed.
- I am helping someone whose life has been affected by brain injury.
- I am looking for educational opportunities to learn about brain injury.
- My organization provides training, programs, services or products to those working with the brain injury community or affected by brain injury or my organization is dedicated to preventing brain injuries.
(Please note that this section is continuously being updated. If you have any suggestions, please E-mail us.)
At some point, please take time to read our Welcome Letter.
Get connected with "What's new with the BIC" by signing up for the newsletter here. The Newsletter, Get Connected, will be available as soon as we can get it together. We thank you for your patience.
If you or someone you know is in emotional distress or suicidal crisis, please go here and connect with the Suicide Prevention Lifeline to get help.
When it is convenient for you, we would appreciate it, if you would complete the BIC Needs Assessment Survey.