How can I help the BIC Community grow?
1. You can help the brain injury community by sharing the BIC with others affected by an acquired brain injury;
2. Participate in the BIC Forum;
3. Survivors and caregivers can add the contact info of their local support group and links to online support groups and mail lists they participate in, and any programs and providers they would refer others who have been affected by brain injury to the BIC Blue Book.
4. Add program and fundraising events to the BIC Calendar.
5. Submit news that would be of interest to the brain injury community and to educate the general public at-large.
7. Learn more ways to help BIC grow here by donating time, talent and treasure.